How....

The river ain't flowing well. And I'm not doing much. There are lots of rocks and trees blocking the smooth flow. But I'm not moving them away. I did not. Instead, I just stood there looking at it. I don't know will this river flow through those circumtances. I don't know should I turn back or move those blockage away. Do I want to keep paddling? Or am I taking the land? I don't know. I really don't know.

Part of me wants to keep paddling my way through. But part of me wants to take the easy way out. I'm being very indecisive. If I paddled my way through these circumtances, what will I find? Will the weather be sunny? Will the river flow smoothly? Will I reach the waterfall...

But if I took the easy way out, I too ain't sure of what life's gonna throw to me.

You are good. I know you are. But...there are just some things maybe you should understand more. I do want you..but at the same time..I don't want you...

What is love.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party