Tagged!

Herm..I was tagged by Sharon..Now what should I do? Tag her back? Haha! Let me finish the tag first la.

Here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post this rules first.
- Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write down their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. And the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Amat the loso. Haiya..

Eight facts about me:
1. I dislike cooking but I love to cook pasta.
2. I'm a big fan of Pepsi. Dahlah my name. Haha!
3. I tend to pick out EVERY SINGLE PIECE of 'chang' out of my kolok me. Hahahaha!
4. I don't drink milk but I love cheese and yoghurt.
5. I collect lots of glow-in-the-dark thingy.
6. I'll eat chocolate whenever I got no appetite.
7. I have VERY high expectations towards myself. Heee~
8. I love anything to do with puzzle. Hehe =)

Now my time to tag people. Hehe =D
1. Rose
2. Kelly
3. Darren Ko
4. Henry
5. Audz Posh
6. Selmy
7. Jo
8. Karen
I don't know if any of you read my blog. Just tag la. Haha! Bb~

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha. u love pepsi! Pepsi, ask for more.. lolx. u always got ask for more?? hehe

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party