KYK Qcc cum AM's birthday~!~!

Last Thursday our Agency had monthly QCC cum birthday celebration at Kingwood Inn. It was our AM Mr Kuang's birthday. Heee~

Everyone arrived around 7pm and took their seats. We had buffet dinner before QCC starts. I didn't manage to take many pics cos forgot to bring my camera. Urgh! So forgetful nowadays. Macam lau aunty. Haha! But well, our JF and Rose are always prepared. For pictures viewing please click the link below

http://rosewong.com/2007/09/10/kyk-qcc-cum-birthday-celebration/

I only took one pic. Which is me and Rose at the registration table before the dinner starts. Haha! Nothing much to say though. Things are all explained at Rose's bloggy. So please head over there for more info. Haha! Enjoy~
Am lovin this pic too! Heee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party