Thank Lord!

Last night I nearly crashed down the hill at Batu Lintang. It was raining very heavily as you all know. The dumb me still speed til 80km/hr. The road was so slippery. My car went out of control when I did an emergency break. *sigh* I don't know how to describe the situation.

It was horrible. Panic, scared, trembling...All in one. I was damn lucky to survive that accident. Didn't crash at anything. Managed to pull my car back on track. My hands and feet were shaking the whole time since then til home.

That was really a horrible experience. A very BiG lesson to be learnt. Say 'learned'. Haha!

Darling and Sayang..Thanks for comforting...Hugs!

Thank you Lord for keeping me safe at all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party