EveNts eVenTs EVENTS~!

Can I be kiasu? Hahaha!!! Everyone blog bout the Kuching Entertainers' Gathering event, so I also want. Haha! All bloggers went there, only me and Anna didn't go. Frankie and Pazuzu performed on that night ah! And I missed it! Urgh!
But how I got this pic lei? Curi from Jimmy lor! Haha! Sui leh~ Hehe =D

There will be another bloggers gathering! Details below:-

Date: 1st December 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 4.00pm
Venue: Kaya & Toast, Petanak
Sponsor: SLaP & Dream Machine

Another event up! Details as below:-

Title: 把根留住 Sarawak Rock Party 2007
Date: 8th December 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 8pm - 2am
Venue: Fever pub
Ticket: RM10
Bands performer: Visualies, Dream machine , SLaP! , Uglymen , Dyerbreed , Channel 1 , Spider Web , Chao
Ticket sale at : Star Cineplex , PaLs boutique, Jack's hair desgin, Hip-hop & rock , kenlayang , fever pub , lee music center
Phone order : LESLIE 016 8899806

So CALLING YOU ALL OUT THERE~! Do get together and party~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10