Lift up your CNY mood~

Another post for my CNY decor. As the other day my decor was just too plain. So I decided to add some more. Hehe =)The 'Fu' is now surrounded by a boy and a girl and also two new year cards below. Hehe =D
Tadah~ Angpows with a 'Fu' added. My house really full of 'Fu' this year.
There, the golden bao which I mention in my previous post. Big leh~
Added some decor onto my main door as well.
And mum asked me to decor the plants. She told me to tie some red ribbons onto them. And so I did. After tying all up. I decided to play around with my camera. Hehe =D
And look what I've done. Hiakz! Very satisfying results~ I set my camera to the 'Flower' setting and snap ki snap lok just one plant. I think my neighbour must be thinking that I'm crazy. LoLx! Happy Chinese New Year everyone~

p/s: ahlost, the 'siu kiong' no more liaw cos it's not suppose to look like 'siu kiong'. Hahaz! See the new ones? Hehe =D

Comments

a n n n a said…
Happy Chinese New Year!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10