Happy Birthday Kelly~!

It's my darling Kelly's birthday yesterday. Sorry to make this post a day late. Big hugs to you first darling~! *huggies*

Kelly Kelly Kelly~! A super crazy, vain, pretty, scary, cute (act), lovely, sweet, fair....aiya! Endless list la! Haha! I've known her since I got into St3 but we only made friends when we're in Form4. Blek~ Lotsa memories back then. Our laughters, arguments, crazy times, high times, vain times! All of 'em won't be so fun without you babeh~ Eee! Rasa gelik sendiri! LoLx! Later your hubby kill me =P

Paiseh lor! I really don't know what cake you like. So I didn't buy you one. Just simply find a pic through Google. Hahaz! But I did bought you something ler. Let's meet up sometimes and I'll pass to you. It's been centuries since you online girl!!! Tons and tons and tons of stories I wana tell!!!!
Mai loso sin! Here's the cake for you. Happy Birthday Kelly~! Sweet strawberry cheesecake~ Hehe =)

*ehem* Time to show who is this Kelly that I've been "bragging" about. LoLx!
The SUPA DUPA si beh amat the sangat VAIN KELLY~~~ *winks* Pretty ain't she? Hehe =) And that's why....
She has such sweet hubby. Aww...what a sweet pic. Honestly, I love this pic of you two~ Get it going girl~

p/s: She's TAKEN! So off all of you guys out there~ Muahaha!

Here are the wishes from ME to YOU~!

**Happy Birthday to YOU~!
**Wish you happy happy happy forever with your hubby~!
**Wish you all the best in everything you do~!
**Stay pretty stay slim stay cute *cough* STAY VAIN!!!
**May all the angels and saints be with you always~!
**May God bless you~!
**May all your lovely dreams come true~!
**May you stay healthy and wealthy always~!
**Last BUT NOT LEAST!!! May you marry soon~! Blek~! To your lovely hubby Wee, I'm waiting for invitation card =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KELLY~!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!

Ups and downs of life
Are no escape to simplicity
When you're up in the coaster
Shout out to the world
When you're down by the valley
Remember your friends
Laughter and tears
Share 'em all
Spread your love
To those around you
Keep holding on
Cos I'll be here for you

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY KELLY~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party