I don't wana sleep

I don't know what's with me lately. I've got nothing to blog about. I tried to view my pictures to see if I haven't posted any but there's nothing. My life is like so dull. My daily routine goes from home, work, class, him and home again. That's all. Got no activities. I feel bored. I felt bored.

And look at me right now. What the heck. It's 2.30am and I'm here posting bullshits into my blog. I'm tired but I don't feel like sleeping. I'm just so afraid to get to bed. Once I got on, my mind will start to wander. Wander from one thing to another. Some fact, some ridiculous. Some truth, some fantasy. Some past, some present. I hated that.

Sometimes I can even fantasize things till I cried. It's like wtf. It's just fantasy! And sometimes I will imagine things that are gonna happen. Like just now, I imagined about how tonight is gonna be like. And I don't know the hell why every time whenever I imagine good stuff, thing's will never turn out this way.

I need to get a life. I need fun. I need excitement. I just need something. I hated a lot to be like now. What's happening to my life???

Questions to myself:
What do I want in life?
Who do I wana spend my life with?
How should I spend my life?
What type of life do I want?

I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep I don't wana sleep!!!

&^%$%#$#*$^%)*&+*(&^*$%#!#$@%&$E#%&*&^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party