Happy Belated Birthdays~

I wana wish 3person Happy Birthday o~

On the 30th of Oct was Ms Chan's birthday. We (me, Fung, Sze, Lian and Clarissa) got her a present. I went around Jalan Song to search for the present. Finally I found something down The Ladies. A grey top which suit her perfectly well =D Didn't know I'm such a great present chooser. Haha!
The details
Not bad lah ho? Hehe =)
I hung these around the sweet~
Clarissa's name was then added on the bottom. Cos I received last minute message from Lian that she wanted to join us. Hehe =)
Nice or not? Hahaz!
Anyway, Happy Birthday Ms Chan~ She's the one in green. Ignore the ones in black. That's Fung. Hahahaha!!! I wish you stay the best and friendly as always~ Hugs!

And on the same day, Momi Alysha also had her birthday. Sadly I didn't know til the next day. Sowee momi~ Here I wish you

HAPPY BUDDAY~ STAY COOL~ STAY CUTE~ STAY YOUNG~ Hehe =)

And on the 31st of Oct, my beloved cousin, Kia Ing celebrated her 21st birthday~! Sorry I didn't send any message to you darling~ I was busy busy busy til I totally forgotten~ Punish me when you got back. Haha! I miss you much!

Anyhoo, take care and may God bless you~! Study smart and enjoy your college life~

HUGS TO YOU ALL~!

Comments

Anonymous said…
When is Ms Chan's birthday?
aNgeL-cuPid said…
on 30th leh. u duno meah?
Anonymous said…
hahahaha, just saw this, pai seh pai seh ... thanks anyway ... muaksssssss

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10