Linda's engaged!

Last weekend I received something from Ms Chan. It happened like this...

(on the phone)
Me: Mum, I'll be a little late tonight. I'll be over Kenyalang to buy Ms Chan's present.
Mum: What thing so immediate? What time home?
Me: Her birthday tomorrow lah. Around 10 lah. Just a lil later than usual.
Mum: Ok. Eh, Ms Chan got give you something. Its...
(background voice = Bro: Candy!)
Mum: Ah! It's some candy. In a box.
Me: ?? O? Ok ok.

Then hung up. Hmm...For the whole night I kept wondering what is the candy in box. Nothing comes into my mind so I thought just leave it aside til I got home.

Then when I came home, I straight away went to shower and doze off. The next morning while I was having my breakfast (at home), I saw something on the dining table.

A cute lil pink box with a lot of words written on it. Curious. I took it and read.

OMG!!!! Now this is really to my shock!Its.....It's someone....Someone unexpected! Got engaged!
Aww....
Cute isn't it? Haha!
It's Linda!!! OMG! Really shock! I just got to know that few months back she got a bf and now this? It's really fast!
The chinese version which I don't know how to read. Hehe =)
Yummy love shaped candies~ Cute lah!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LINDA AND KELVIN~! MAY YOU TWO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER~!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahahaha.. I also got shock of my life that time *ROFLMAO*

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10