Cupcake alone

I can never have you for myself can I? I just wish I knew how... And why... Or maybe not the why... But just how...

Cupcake dear cupcake~
Sweet tooth dear sweet tooth~
Hunny dear hunny~

Oh where oh where could my baby be?

I get jealous easily don't I? Hahaha! But I know I don't have the rights to =) Cos I'm just someone. Someone who is hiding in the dark.

I give the stars above...
And all my love...
How can you be so blind...
I'm going out of my mind...
All the time...
For you...
Yes it's true...
If you only knew...
That I'm crazy for you...
Then you'll understand...
If I only knew...
What you're going through...
Then I'll understand...
I miss you.....

*ToNz of huGs & kiSseS!*
hUnZ LiTtlE gUrL~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party