Random tag

Answer to tag:
1. Where is your cell phone?
- in front of me
2. Your significant other?
- my bf?
3. Your hair?
- new style new color (new year bah!)
4. Your mother?- my idol
5. Your father?- watching tv as always
6. Your favourite thing?
- what thing?
7. Your dream last night?
- i dreamt about flood. wtf! but i just couldn't forget my previous night's dream...
8. Your favorite drink?
- ice blended chocolate
9. Your dream/goal?
- a collection of BMW cars =D
10. The room you’re in?
- my bedroom
11. Your hobby?
- listen to songs, dance, blog and i don't know what else
12. Your fear?
- can't find my love
13. Where do you want to be in 6 year?
- my very own BMW *grins*
14. What you’re not?
- someone I have yet to be
15. Muffins?
- I don't really eat muffins ler
16. One of your wish list items?
- free BMW? How I wish~
17. Where you grew up?
- Kuching
18. The last thing you did?
- typing
19. What are you wearing?
- tshirt & shorts
20. Favorite gadget?
- handphone & camera
21. Your pets?
- no more lor
22. Your computer?
- I need a new speaker
23. Your mood?
- giving up?...I guess so...
24. Missing someone?
- HELL LOTS!
25. Your car?
- at least can bring me to places I wanna go now
26. Something you’re not wearing?
- shoes
27. Favourite store?
- Esprit
28. Like someone?
- DEFINITE!
29. Your favorite color?
- red
30. When is the last time you laughed?
- couldn't remember...this morning?
31. Last time you cried?
- hah....moment ago...

Sorry lah! I got nothing to do and it's been so long since I did some tagging. So am too free here. Just playing some boring stuff...Just to ease my mind...

*bored*
aNgeL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Post more bout what you did on CNY ler :P

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party