Kelly's birthday bash

Last Saturday was Miss Charlene aka Kelly anak Kong's 21st buuuuuurffffffday~~~ Ahakz! As I told her, I will go over early. My purpose? Hehehe =D

It's not that I want it that way ok. It's cause I got OT by some stupid police and had to rush off right after 5pm. I wanted to shower at office bah. But everyone went off dy. So takkanlah I myself there shower meh. So I went to the most ho sim girl in town (that night) to ask for a shower at her place. Since I said she so ho sim, she let me use her bathroom. Hahaha! =P

I was the first to arrive with my baby. Ignore her darling ok. He's always there and he should be there earlier than any of us. Hehe =D Then slow slow came all the others. We all helped to bring the food outside to her car porch. Dining table was set there. Kesian her Lucky lor. Only get to see us eat =/
Slurping yet? Hehe =D FOR YOUR INFORMATION, KELLY ANAK KONG DID MAKE THE NGO HIAM OK? Hahaha! I like the salad and sandwich. Sandwich was made by her aunty and the salad, er I don't know. Hee~
This pic was taken when we were praying before meal. My bf isn't a Christian so he is there to take pic while we pray. And this girl memang ah! People there pray, she there pose. Haha!
Time for birthday cake. Sui sui coffee cake with chocolate wrapping. Haha! And she is SHOOO proud of her candle =.=''' 21years old become seh kia pulak~ Eh my birthday I also want this type of candle ok? Haha! *high five Kelly*
Sui or not? She said the candle is suppose to play birthday song leh. But don't know why don't have worh. And the batteries dropped out also. So.....HAHAHAHA!!!
SNAPZ!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY KONG~! YOU'RE 21 ALREADY~! BE MY BIG GURL OK~ HUG HUG HUG!!! MUAX MUAX MUAX!!! Oh you know I love you~ Hahaha!

p/s: Don't complain you don't have clothes to wear liaw. Haha!

With love,
aNgeL-Pep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party