Which Zodiac sign am I most compatible with?

You are most compatible with ARIES! I'm sure most of your friends are Arians! Together you're going to rock! The Arian is a pioneer both in thought and action, very open to new ideas and a lover of freedom. They welcome challenges and will not be diverted from their purpose except by their own impatience, which will surface if they don't get quick results. Arians are frank, direct and candid, and make enthusiastic and generous friends. Mentally Arians are intellectual and objective, but can be in rare situations bigoted and extremist in religion and politics. They are good champions of lost causes and last-ditch resistance. They are quick-witted but sometimes foolhardy and over optimistic.

Now you know who I am? =) Never mess with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party