Star Cruise Virgo Trip - Singapore

Aloha! I'm at Singapore~~~

I mean, I went to Singapore. Hahaz!
When you see this building, you know for sure where you are =D

TOD's...YSL...What else? =)
The clean street of Singapore...
Robinsons...
The CentrePoint...
Singapore Art Museum...
One of the art outside the museum...
SMU...It's a University...
Crossroad...


Raffles Hotel...
Nice? I love the architecture of this building...


And I want this BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The sideyard of the hotel...

Interior...

Can anyone teach me how to crop away the cleaner without having the stairs missing?
The restaurant of Raffles Hotel...
Raffles Hotel backyard fountain...

Ahem!



Building ONE...
Building TWO...
Building THREE...
Building FOUR...
Building FIVE...
Why 5buildings?
Cos they're surrounding the Fountain of Wealth...
It's a fengshui fountain...

Eye of Singapore...




I think this is the Parliament if I'm not mistaken...Do correct me please...


See the black Sir Raffles?
And the white ones too? Hehe =D Another new info! I was told by Alice anak Tan that this place is called Boat Quay. Hahaz!





Ini dipanggil orang sakai tidak pernah masuk Singapura...





Two gigantic durian by night...
And bee hive by day...



Food Republic...


Roast chicken rice...


Haha! Time to let everyone know the story of this tissue pack. Baby wanted to look for tissue to use. He went to one of the stall and asked for tissue for customers. The lady (I don't know how old cos I wasn't with him) said the tissue will need to be bought at $0.40 per pack. Baby said he doesn't want that. He wants those provided for customers. The lady said don't have those. The lady then offered baby and said "There, I have 2pieces here. Take it". Whoa! Baby too handsome liaw. Til Singapore (or is it China. cos there's tons of China ppl there) lady also likes him. Hahahaha!!!!!
Cutie boy with cutie tissue pack. Hahahaha!!!!
This is outside the Food Republic...










Playground is just downstairs...


View across to Sentosa Island...

Yay~ I see cruise! I see cruise!




Haha! Now Hillary, this one's for you. Go Singapore and claim your ownership. Hahaha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10