Merdeka night @ Basaga

On the 31st of August, me and baby went out to have a pre-celebration of our 18th month anni. Which means, it's already 1 and a half year. Time do fly fast huh. Hmm...We decided to go Basaga for a try. It was opened at around July just right before the Rainforest Fest comes. This place is a hotel plus restaurant with bar. Very very cozy place. I like =)

The very nice owner, Brandon Lim came and chat with us when we were there. Maybe you can try visit the site. It's uh... http://www.basaga.com/ I'm just copyrighting. Haha!
It's located just next to Chonglin Park. Directly opposite Westwood.
Well, for such a place, surely it's quite pricey. Our drinks were the cheapest. Haha! It's RM3 for lowest in the menu. The rest would be wines and liquors that costed hundreds.
The place is mainly on outdoors seating.
Looks scary? Haha! Nope! It's definitely windy and nice~
That's the bar. With tons and tons of liquors~ I saw Vodka, Jack Daniels, bunch of red wines and lots more~
There's a little pot fountain~
And...ah yes...taken while waiting for our food...Hmm..why do I see a resemblance of Dustin?
I had fish and chips at the price of RM15.90. Should be still ok larh. But if I do visit for the next time, I wouldn't take this. Hehe =)
Baby chose to have chicken chop. Not bad not bad~~

Then after dinner, we headed over for drinking session at After 3 with Siong and Nelly. Haven't seen him since he got back from KK.
Um...just if you ask, this is a boat made of the order paper by baby. =.=''''

That's all for now. Am so lazy to blog. So we'll see how many post I can achieve this month. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party