Good Morning Love

I woke up to a rainy dawn
Cold wind of winter pours over
Lying back down I stare
Into the blindness of the dark

Pictures slowly drifting by
Smiles, laughter, tears and anger
Complications built the past
Hopes and dreams holds the future

The smell of freshly baked cupcakes
The smell of sweet bubble baths
The smell of your aftershaves
The memories of you, of us

Times when we cried of no tears
Times when we spoke of no words
Times when we cuddled all night
Times when we made love

Closing my eyes I breathe
Your love surrounding me
Beside me, peacefully you sleep
"Good morning love, you're all that I need"


Happy Anniversary my sweet love~

Comments

ahlost said…
Happy anniversary to both of you ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party