3 days

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAA~~~~~

HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha!!! I'm so hype about holiday. But what can I do for this 3 days??? Well, I still have no idea apart from I wanna spend more time with my darling and watch Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy. Hehe =D

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji. So I wish all my Malay friends HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Anyone up for anything for this 3 days??? I'M AVAILABLE~~~ Um...not so available lah. =P

I have happy news and sad news. Which one first? Come happy first ok?

My buddy Sze Sze getting married next year 7th of Feb. So happy to hear her getting married dy. She's been dating since 4-5 years if I'm not mistaken. Should marry liaw lah. Hehe =) And notice the date? It's just a week before Chinese New Year! The husband really is lucky. Get a wife for a good start for new year =D

Ok here's the sad news. I just got it today. Aihh....not quite sure if I wana post this but here's my condolence to Cecelia and hubby. Sorry for the lost. I'm sure things can be work out. *HUGS!*

Hmm...what else to write....

I shall TRY to blog more these few days since it's holiday =D

Tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10