Popular Book Fair

Last weekend, Popular had a huge book fair at Tun Jugah food court. It occupied about half of the food court eh. The sale was up to 70%. I guess they were trying to clear some stocks. Hehe~

As a novel reader, surely I can't miss this opportunity. So I went to Tun Jugah with darling on Sat night. Made 2 purchases. Yeap! Spent RM57 for 2 novels~~

Bought this two novels by Sidney Sheldon. Actually I bought the wrong one on that night. I read wrongly. Then the next day I went to exchange, luckily the staff is nice. So I manage to get my book changed and now this 2 is added to my collection.

Now my next target is the latest novel by Cecelia Ahern. Can't really remember the topic. Spot it at MPH already but then it's rather expensive. So am waiting for sales now. Hehe =P~

Haven't start reading this two yet. No time so far. Busy busy busy~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party