Bro's Birthday

Weeks ago on the 17th of May was my little brother's birthday. I know I'm very VERY late at posting. Nearly forgotten about this post. Oops!

So as usual, I had to get up earlier that morning for the cake cutting session.

Bro and his chocolate cake. Steal my idea! Chocolate cake is always my birthday sign! Hahaha!

I wonder what did he wish for. Straight As in PMR? A little too early. A PS probably? Or maybe Xbox. Or even Wii. Kids these days....

Yay! 1 year older! Kids are happier when they're one year older but as our age annually increases, I don't wana count my candles anymore. Hahaha!

Mom and bro cutting his cake. Mom gave him angpow while I......

Sebagai seorang kakak yang sangat stingy and cerewet and whatever-you-can-think-of-not-spending-money....

I bought him this...

A 4gb Kingston thumbdrive in his favourite color, blue. I myself don't even have 4gb thumbdrive. But I don't need one anyway. Haha! Would rather go for portable hard disk looo....

That's all for bro's birthday. No big party nor big dinner. Just a small one at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10