Sunday, March 6, 2011

Avenue of Stars, Hong Kong

Avenue of Stars......

And mom thought it's the place where actors and actresses get their awards =.= She kept saying where's the stage. LOL

It looks like Kuching Waterfront. Just bigger and longer and wider and DEFINITELY BETTER!

Also......It's a place where..........................................

I met Aaron Kwok's hand prints................................

My pap became cameraman..............................................

We found our ancestor, Bruce Lee...................................................

My mom found her idol, Jet Li................................................

And I quit my current job to become a DIRECTOR! =.= If only lahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

*Slaps self!* Go and sleep and dream. Not here in front of computer! Ok bye!

No comments: