Birthday Flip!

Earlier in March, I had a huge project going on. Was keeping it so secretive that I only dare to post it onto Twitter and inbox my friends in Facebook. I even had to zip everyone's mouth! =P Who was I keeping it from? No one else but my dear boyfriend. Hehehe =P

What was I planning? His birthday of course! I want him to have a different celebration this year. Well, the main reason was of course his age. *not revealing* He looks forever 21. HAHA!

You know it's not easy to get 15 people to co-operate with you just for one big night and it must be a hit because it's his BIG DAY! But thank you so much to all that were involved, thanks for keeping the huge secret. Hehe =D You guys are AWESOME!

So, what happened? =D

I called up the organizer, enquire about all the ups and downs and ins and outs of the event! Even tweeted to them! Twitter is awesome cos everyone is on it! =)

After one week of drafting my budget plan, I hit the ATM machine *kaching!* and off we went to the Flipflops Beach Carnival 2011!!!

I took the package that included the room, rave party tickets and the breakfast-dinner buffet for two! Next was to call up whoever that can join us that night so we can party all night long!

Everything was set and done! When the day came, I had to make 'white lies' just to trick bf out for breakfast. HAHA! He was already suspecting something though. Hehe =) What can I do, the event was just too widely posted on Facebook. I even told him I didn't wana go when he first asked me =.= Sorry darling~ It's for the sake of making the night fun!

The fun did arrive! In bottled packaging =D My initial target for the night: To make my bf drunk. But I'm such lousy gf that I failed =.=

Birthday cake! Another friend of mine, Benny's birthday falls on the same day as my bf. So we celebrated altogether! Yup~ They're only 1 year old each =P

Cake-cutting ceremony!

The noon was slow. Everyone lazed inside the room because the weather was just way too hot to stay out. Plus, there's nothing much to see. So we decided to chat and eat snacks and nap the noon away.

Until the sun sets! Then we headed out to the beach and the pool! No photos cos I don't wana risk my dslr while I'm playing with water! =P Not a good risk to take!

After the water session, our tummies started to hit the drums! *drumrolls!* It's time for dinner!!! Since the dinner buffet is only for two, so of course we two went for it. Yum yum! A wide selection of local food plus pasta too! Buffet is always satisfying!!!

The rest didn't prepare dinner because initially they wanted to go Buntal for seafood dinner but they're afraid that parking space might be all occupied when they came back.

So what did they eat? Chicken rice! They called for Singapore Chicken Rice Delivery a.k.a. Mr Jonathan Goh! =D Joe and Mund had to come up only after 8pm because they're both working on that day. They delivered us with chicken rice and char kueh for supper! Slurps!!!

And when the moon came out, the party people all crawled out!!! It was raining so heavily that me and bf decided not to go to the party since we can watch it from our balcony! The stage was just right in front of our room!!! It was so muddy at the grass! Yuck!

We partied clean from our balcony. Ho ho ho!!!

But later when the party got boring, we party elsewhere!

We brought our cups to the lobby and partied there! =D The gents!

And 4 ladies! WootZ!!!!

A ST3P family portrait! I shall develop this one! You guys are damn awesome for making the party a success!!!

This was what happened after everyone finished off my bottle of Vodka. Hehehehe =D The night is still young!!!

With this bunch of crazy people, I'm sure everyone had fun! Again, thanks guys!!!

Happy Birthday Darling!

*I hope you enjoyed your birthday party =) Love you~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10