Welcome to 2012

Well hello everyone! I know I'm a week late but hey HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! A week had passed and I'm still stuck at only one post =.= Things got caught up and I got lazy. That's it. No other reasons. I'll make this a short post.

As always, I'll do a resolution every single year just to get myself motivated and go for it! Looking back, last year I told myself that I must graduate on time with the title Diploma in Accounting and needless to say, I got it! =D Happy, satisfied, excited, awesome! 

Now, I've been thinking for quite some time. What should I do this year? Should I aim for more vacation? But I already have the whole year's vacation planned out. I'm not planning to further my studies nor change my job. So really, what should my 2012 resolution be?

After much thought, I found what I want =)

Ready? 

This is gonna be different....

I really hope I can hold on to this resolution...

It's something that I never thought I would do at this age...

It's something that I want for a change for myself...

It's something that will change my life forever...

It's also something that will change someone else's life forever...

My 2012 Resolution: 
I want to settle down for someone (我要为一个人定下心)..........

Who? It's for me to know and for you to find out. Heeeee~

Let's put our hands together and work out this year, the year of the dragon *rawwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* Man I'm gonna be 24 this year. Fuh~ I know I'm young! =D But not that young anymore. I need to start working out all that I had planned and walk on a steady path. No more fooling around. Gambateh!

Yours truly,
Perpetua Angeline *signing off*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party