Mummy's Birthday at Garden Hill

Mom's birthday falls on August 22nd. And once again I'm late for posting about it. This year, I did not prepare any present for her. Blame it all on me. I wasn't in the mood to shop for any gift. Kinda ran out of idea also. So I thought just bring her to a nice dinner.

We celebrated 2 days earlier since it was Raya holiday. I've been wanting to bring my mom to Garden Hill cos I love the environment there and the food was acceptably nice. I made a reservation that noon and we went there happily that evening.

Everything turned out to be a disaster when the food came. What I realized was, the management must have changed people already. They renovated the place. No more nice pond. Although still have nice lanterns hanging around. When I looked at the menu, I was extremely shock and went speechless. I can't just get up and leave. So I had to pick from whatever that is on the list.

This is my mini mix platter.

Then my mom's chicken chop came. Right.

My brother's prawn skewer.

Maybe I should have realize earlier that these are all vegetarian food. Bigger notice please! I felt so bad for bringing my mom to such place for dinner. Sigh...Should have brought her to Mr Ho instead. I owe my mom another good dinner now. Gotta replace it some day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party