BCCK Halloween Party 2012

Dated 27th October 2012. There was a Halloween party held at BCCK. I know Halloween is supposed to be on the last day of October but I guess because it falls on a weekday so they actually held it earlier. 

It was my first Halloween party. Was thinking quite hard of what to wear since I don't want to buy any bright costumes. Dug out whatever I can find from my wardrobe and I still fail to impress =P

So if anyone asked who did I dress up as during Halloween? I don't know. Some angmoh ghost that doesn't look scary at all maybe?

My scary boss aka Cyril! I barely recognize him from far! Man he really put so much effort at dressing and making up his face! *salute!*

And I was there not the for the sake of the party but for the sake of this guy. Fahri was performing that night and he's the reason for me to be there. Heee~

And he plays awesome music! It was not exactly the party of the year but a party to remember =)

And of course, another reason for the night to be remember~ Our first official date. Hehe =P

"People may come and go, cry as you may, but remember that everything happens for a reason"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party