The 5th BCCK Ramadhan Buffet!

Hola hola hola! The month of Ramadhan is starting in just a few minutes. First of all, to all my Muslim friends, have an enjoyable month of Ramadhan. Do fast healthily =)

Second, this is to the non-Muslims, so what always comes to your mind when it's Ramadhan? The Ramadhan bazaar of course! Thinking of all those food now is already making my tummy growl. Haha! 

For the past year I have been invited to BCCK Ramadhan Buffet for food tasting session. And this year, again, a very huge THANK YOU to BCCK for once again inviting me for their food tasting this weekend. I can't wait for it!!! 

I'm making this post because I just realized that tomorrow is the last day for the early bird discount. The original price for you to feast at BCCK Ramadhan Buffet is RM75 for adult and RM30 for kids. But they actually have the promotion since 1st of July and I wasn't aware! *knocks head!* Ok ok let me just fill you with the details before I forget again.

Date: 1st to 10th July 2013
Early bird voucher: RM70 nett for adults (RM30 nett for kids)
All vouchers come with a RM10 discount voucher for dining at Raintree Cafe, BCCK's new deli-cafe at Plaza Merdeka!
The vouchers can be purchase at Plaza Merdeka. Tomorrow is the last day! Go Go GOOO!!!!

Oh and to the rest, SEE YOU GUYS AT BCCK THIS WEEKEND! 

FOOD HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10