Hunting for Pastry Chef

Hello Mr Pastry Chef! So I heard you've read my previous message eh. I hope you do get this one soon. Will only keep this open until you leave. Anyway, I'll go straight to the main point first. Your sis wants you to bake while you're here. Cos the cookie jars at home had been emptied and she misses your cookies and bread alot. She mention about some sour bread thing? I've no idea what's that and am in a hurry to scroll back our long conversation.  So can you please just bake some? Then I can try as well when she brings to work =D hehe....another matter. Why are you so shy? Haha! You know how to get to me. And I'm stuck here with not even knowing how you look like. Any chance for meet up while you're back? Alright I gotta go now. Early morning rush. Just drop me a comment or email ok? See ya! =)

P/s: That other message was for my best friend =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10