Avenue of Stars, Hong Kong

Avenue of Stars......

And mom thought it's the place where actors and actresses get their awards =.= She kept saying where's the stage. LOL

It looks like Kuching Waterfront. Just bigger and longer and wider and DEFINITELY BETTER!

Also......It's a place where..........................................

I met Aaron Kwok's hand prints................................

My pap became cameraman..............................................

We found our ancestor, Bruce Lee...................................................

My mom found her idol, Jet Li................................................

And I quit my current job to become a DIRECTOR! =.= If only lahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

*Slaps self!* Go and sleep and dream. Not here in front of computer! Ok bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party