Best regards

Dear all,

Starting from now onwards, my blog is gonna be very very lack of post as I am gonna be very busy with work. So please forgive me for I can't blog daily like before. I shall hand my blog over to my sweet baby love. At times, there will be post from him. Hehe =) I'm sure you all can see the difference =)

As for me, those who have my contact, can still ask me out for dinner or tea break on sunday. Let me list my schedule alright.

Monday to Friday: 10.30am to 8.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 5.00pm
Sunday & Public holiday: OFF

I will be available for dinner after 8pm on weekdays. Saturday night is a no-no. Cos it's specially booked for my darling. Hehe =) Only once a week with him. Sigh...

Please don't abandon my blog as I am never gonna abandon it. I will try to update as much as possible on weekend.

Love you all lots! Am so gonna miss you all~

xOxO,
Perpetua Angeline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10