林宇中 ''干物世界”古晋签唱会 (1)

Weee~ As a blogger! I get to have free ticket from Jimmy to attend Rynn Lim's concert tonight!

Date: 30-11-2008
Time: 7pm
Venue: SUPP Hall of Kuching

Gagaga! Am going with my darling's almost-whole-family (o.O)~ His bro, his mum and 3 of his nieces. Oopz~ My friends are going too! Pinky, Lilo and many many of their friends! Hehe =D All fans of Rynn Lim. Haha!

I'm off to shower now~ Then dinner and concert~ Buh bye~



p/s: Last night I went shopping @ Boulevard. Bought a pair of pointed toe flats and darling got me a handbag as my Christmas pres. Weeee~ I got a pres for him too. But not gonna tell it til Christmas day! Haha! *Darling, I know you're reading this. So please wait patiently for your pres ya~ Just 25days to go. Muax!*


~aNgeL~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10