Places...

A: Anywhere to go?
B: Don't know
A: Then how?
B: Don't know
A: Go home?
B: Ok

That's how everything always ends.....

Then I confronted someone...

"Not to go...But still, it depends on yourself and your partner where you wana go and do...Both of you make it fun..."

I don't know what had gotten into us or what had happened. Things doesn't seem right anymore. It's always wrong and wrong and wrong. Things are getting bored. No activities, no place to go, no point of going out I see. Why? You asked. I don't know. So don't bother asking me. Isn't there anything that we can do? Sigh...

There's one thing that I read up some time ago about us Arians. Arians will go astray when the things that they want isn't there anymore. This happens before. Yes I admit it. I know it's wrong but I just couldn't help it. Cos things get boring. Now do you understand?

I always ask and ask and ask. But there's no answer. Why? Maybe I should confront you again? And say harsh things again? Maybe...Maybe in that way, you will listen...

I guess I would rather stay home every single night. With only my songs and internet connection to accompany me. That would be enough for me. I guess...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10