Christmas Pressie

Come come~!~! Time to share share what I've got this year =D
A pink floor mat for my room. Cute kan? Hahaha! This one actually isn't a Christmas gift lah. It's just something mom bought for me. Bro has one too but his is bigger and it's blue~

This is from my beloved mommy~~~~
A pair of jeans, a top, a necklace and a angpow. Kekekeke =P~
Yay~!~! Another accessory to accessorize myself~~ Lalala~~~ But hor! I found out that I don't usually change to other necklace. Cos always use the one I wear daily. Maybe get a new pendant next time. In stainless steel. Muahahaha!!! Time to pamper myself can? =D
This one's from bro
A small towel and a shower cap. Haha! I've been wanting to get a shower cap. You know what he says? He said "Sis I know you're gonna get me something useful so I also get you something useful lor". Haha! Yesh I got him notebooks and pens.

We two shared present for mom. A red wallet =D

And lastly, never wrapped. Gifted by my darling. The novel was actually bought long time ago and been with me but I never take it out. He said cannot take out from plastic bag til Christmas. Hahaha!!! And the pants is what he insisted me to get. Kekeke =D Thanks darling~

And thanks mom and bro~!

KELLY ANAK KONG! MANA AKU PUNYA PRESENT??? Tau I don't want give you first. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

This year I'm super broke so I only bought gift for 4person. Mom, bro, darling and les-ku. Hahahaha! Oops! No! Blek~! And next year I'll be even more broken. Aihh....cannot cannot cannot!!! Must save money for trips!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10