Sawasdee

Last Thursday night after dance class, we went for supper. When one is too lazy to drive further to look for food, we just settled down at the nearest we can get. Sawasdee is located just next to my dance studio at Jalan Mendu. The place was opened few months ago but I never been there. It looks like a place for drinks but what you didn't expect was the good food available.

I found someone who loves chicken wings as much as I do =P And we always split them equally. He will get the big arm part and I will have the 2 tiny pieces. Sharing is caring no? Hehe =)

Steamed dumplings. Love! But I do prefer Life Cafe's dumplings. This one is more to Thai style. This cafe serves mainly Thai food.

Their special sauce. Ketchup with mayo.

What I like about this cafe is not exactly the food but the atmosphere. I love how they have low rattan chairs placed outside. Can always enjoy the windy nights that way =)

Do give it a try. Price wise, it's just the standard ones. Nothing more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10