ST3P Family Gathering at Safari

This post was dated way back in October last year. Forgot the date but anyway, I organized a small gathering because Ing Liang was back from Pahang for holiday. I really miss our little gatherings every now and then because these days everyone just got so busy that we no longer meet up for dinner and drinks. Sigh. Someone please teach me how to get everyone back together again =(

Alright. On a short note, I organized the gathering at Safari Cafe located at Jalan Mendu. The place is closed down already. Sadly couldn't enjoy more of their food. But I heard there's a cafe located at Stutong area called Favoloso or something like that, is owned by the same owner of Safari Cafe.

This was what I had. Lamb chop with mushroom sauce.

I was so happy to see my foster daughters that night. Was very surprised that Yin decided to bring them all along. Heee~ Ah I miss them alot!!! Haven't meet them for months now. Gotta find time to bring them out to play since it's school holiday now. =)

Right. I'll need to start editing photos again. Better busy myself than sitting there and play games every night. Hah!!! Chaoz~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10