Christmas at Berjaya Times Square

Christmas day! Yes I know it's last day of September tomorrow and I'm still at December 25th last year. Hahaha! Ok ok I'm rushing my posts now =P Will dig out all the 2012 photos and post something soon. Hopefully that soon is next weekend la. Hehe 

So I decided to do some last minute Christmas shopping with my cousin at Times Square on the morning of Christmas day. My bro tagged along too. My dad dropped the 3 of us there and we shopped the whole day! It's really shop til we drop!

Yin my beloved cousin. We're just 3 months apart~ Hehehe =) she's a Chinese physician and I'm a..........................no idea. Haha! Just someone trying to enjoy my life to the max now =P

Look at the beautiful decorations at Times Square! They really went the extra mile!!! I vote them the best!

Cute little snowman that's grey in color. I want that huge candy cane behind! Er....what's that lady looking at??? Why frown when you can smile? Heeee~ =)

This is the view from above. I don't know which floor was this. 3rd or 4th floor. These are actually the little kiosk. They made the whole place looks like a garden. A huge garden filled with candy can and those hugeass Christmas balls.

And when we got hungry. Savor for burger!!!!

This cake attracts me too much. Been wanting to try how the rainbow cake taste like. Only one word: SWEET! Dang those sugar intake!!!

After a whole day of shopping, we head home and waited for the dinner my aunty was holding. What's Christmas without any dinner kan? This time it's Christmas dinner with friends and family. How I wish BiBoo could join us that night =(

Right. Gonna rush my last post about this vacation and off I go to dig New Year celebration photos =D And those photos I left out throughout the whole year. Gotta do this fast! Rush rush rush!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10