New DVD Player

Today when mummy sent me lunch at office, she told me that she bought a new dvd player dy. Hehe =D Sure when I hear I happy lah. Who don't? Anyway, when reached home after work, she immediately asked me to set it up. And so I did.
This is the packaging. It's of the brand Kainon from China. China stuff. Haha! But cheap oh! Only RM100+. Nowadays dvd player getting cheap.
The player is sOo nice!!! It has blue lightings!! Which I love so much to be my car's downlight. LoLx!!! The cover slides to open. CooL right?
And this is the light effect after I put it into the shelf. I just love the lighting sOo muCh! Haha! Mummy also said the lighting is nice and that's what caught her attention. Hehehe =D

Now mummy and bro can watch dvd without have to use my comp dy. Hiak hiak hiak!

Tonight's a boring night la. No one to chat with. All went out to party. Honey out. Daling out. All out. Aih... Bored cin..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10