Rainy Thursday

Hola! Am trying to post a blog using my mobile. Well, its not that I'm too free at work or something. But then blogging does help to ease my stress.

Speaking of stress. 2 days ago there were these litigation cases appearing all of a sudden. And i supposed we dont have enough litigation clerk, I was somehow transformed into one. 2 files appear on my table with the note to draft out letters. And I went all dead. I personally hate writing letters. I would rather spend the whole day doing accounts than writing a letter. But what else can I do? I sat down and flipped through the samples and yes, managed to draft out those letters and now it's sent out.

Just as I thought that I can finally do some of my own stuff, another 4 files came onto my table yesterday. Sorry la but I'm really F Up! So i dragged and dragged and dragged. Only drafted one out yesterday. Haha! Still have I dont know how many more to go. So much for great working life! PKL!

Anyway, today is gonna be a long stressful day ahead. Before I end this post, would like to wish 2 people.

Today the 20th May marks the birthday of 2 very special people in my life. One is my cousin sister and another is a friend.

Happy blessed birthday to Chee and Sam! Welcome to Club 24! Enjoy your birthday! God bless you both! Hugs!

Til then, back to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10