Today marks a very historical day for me =D 25th of July Year 2010 is a new day for me to remember. Hehehe =DD Why??? There comes in on how my title connects to this post. I've been doing surveys for months. Saving up all that I can. Budgeting myself in everything I spend. Just so my dream can come true. Yes. It is once again due to my 'kiasuness' . Partly because it's what I like to do. Partly also, it's because I promise myself I will travel more. Travelling means seeing the world. And I don't wana miss a single moment not being able to remember where I went, what I did, what I ate, what I bought and of course, who I went with. So, I've finally settled myself down. And I turned my direction towards Nikon =) And today, this noon, I went over Copal at Jalan Kulas with my sweetness-overdozed boyfriend to bring home my new baby =DD These are what I brought home. =DD I can't smile anymore because my mouth is already numb. Hah...
Last night I had nothing to do while walking around Spring with bf on out usual Saturday night out. Wanted to look around for containers to store my DSLR accessories but it seems that Spring's stuff are all expensive =( Refusing to go home empty handed. I bought myself a new bedsheet which I have been saying that I wanted to buy one since ages ago and it happens that Parkson is having Mega Sales. So yeap! My purchase of the night cost me RM21.90. Cheap leh~~ Haha! There wasn't many patterns to choose from. One pink, one blue and one yellow. Since I already have a pink and a blue bedsheet, so I chose the yellow ones instead. It's the prettiest of them all anyway. Hehe =) And then today I transformed my bed! Yay! My new bedsheet!!! Photos all taken by my dear Nikon but due to my room's bad lighting and again I didn't attach the flash unit, I had no choice but to edit the photos. Only brighten them though. Yes I know I'm already 22 years old b...
2 weeks ago, while it was still the World Cup season, a few of us (Sarawak Bloggers) made a teeny weeny footie gather just to watch the match between Germany and Argentina =D Date: 3rd July 2010 Venue: Premier 101 Time: 10pm (Duh~) But of course, everyone went earlier to snatch a good place =D Thanks to Kee Man and Cyril that we got the best spot! Which is right in front of the huge projector. Haha~! I went a little later at about 9.30pm cos went to Saberkas to have a look at the Pikom Fair . Nothing much there. Not many booths. Very very quiet =X They didn't even come to 'snatch' business when you pass by. Apalah~ Anyway, I got myself a World Cup t-shirt just to rise up my football mood for the night. Haha! And I didn't know it's Brazil until Cyril mentioned =.=''' I want England!!! But nevermind, *breathe breathe* There's still other flags like South Africa, Argentina and Spain. Hehehe =D It was really a good night to w...
Comments