Happy 2nd Month Anniversary

1st of May, not only is a Labour Day but also a day to celebrate with my beloved darling =) Early morning, we went for breakfast together with his family at Causeway Bay, then head up to Damai and Qing Shan. Well, not all things went well though. God knows...

Anyway, at night, we went for dinner over at Secret Garden.
The interior of Secret Garden. We went to the internal section which is also the smoking section. It's more private and of course, beautiful. With the lights beside us glowing and the pots of flowers behind us, it sure is romantic =)
Simple yet nice. That's art. I love the bulbs =)
Candles...adds more of romantic feel to the environment. I love candles~
Order had been taken and our drinks came first. I had cola float while he had ice peach tea.
Only one dish were taken pic cos I see no difference with the two of them. Hahaz! I had chicken ham cheese chop while he had chicken chop. Hehe =)

And as for the bills, we made used of the Privilege Book coupon; 15% off total bill. In total, RM26 for all, that's if I'm not mistaken. Hehe =)

Time flies...
Happy moments, sad moments...
Ups and downs of life...
No one can escape from those...
But we...
Shall survive through thick and thin...
Because we...
Have the strongest power of all...
Which God had given to us...
He called it...
Love...

Happy 2nd Month Anniversary My Darling~!

With lots of love,
Perpetua Angeline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10