Work stress

Everyone has their own problems. Whether is it work, personal, finance or relationship. Anything can bring up problems.

Sigh....

Lately I've been really sick with my current job. Came along big sis and second sis. Brothers and sisters all are fine. All walking along side by side but not them. Fuss fuss fuss!

Working freelance is surely another path for me to choose but what should I do? I can't do freelance for life. I need something that will keep me going. Something like an on-going business.

Working as an employee really ain't easy. Not to say easy. I just hate to be an employee. I need my own stuff. I need to be my own leader.

I want to have something to hold on to. Something that will give me endless supply of income. Something that I can have for the rest of my life. Something I call my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10