My dream...My wish...

I was being asked...

When the time comes...what car would you get?

Hmm...

A simple answer I gave. BMW I said.

Then a question came back...

What model?

Haha! Now I'm confused. Then I was given some guidelines.

Let's have a look...
I was told about the new BMW 1Series Coupe. I asked, why 1Series? And the reply was, the size is just right =) With a smile, I give it a thought...Hmm...Why not? =) Let's consider some more...
BMW E92 335i. Not bad also right? I do love the 5Series ones but I think, price wise, it's a lil *ahem* too high? Hehe =D

And then...something else came to my mind...
How about...a 3Series convertible? Hehehe =) Even better do you think? I love convertibles but...in Kuching? A lil...er..........
And speaking of convertible...how about Z4? Hahaha!
And this! The CS concept!!! Urgh! All these are itching my hands. Hahaha!

Dreams....

ONE DAY WILL COME TRUE!!!

One of my wish is to own a BMW one day =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party