My most romantic Valentine~

The story of my Valentines day starts here.....

Early morning, I woke up as usual around 7.30am. Went to shower. When I was about to finish my shower, I hear the sound of car's engine very near my gate. My bathroom can hear sounds from outside ok. Haha! And the engine sounds like Myvi's engine. I didn't really bother cos I thought it's quite impossible for baby to come (although I wish) at that time cos he always bring his mum to market during weekends.

Then when I came out from shower, I found that my handphone was ringing like mad. Both handphones has missed calls. Baby called. I picked up and guess what, he's right outside my gate. Haha!

What a surprise!

But he came empty handed. I'm ok lah. Cos I'm still waiting for the surprise at night. Then he sent me to work. We had our breakfast at Eastmoore Cafe.

The day went as usual until 5pm. He came to pick me up. Brought me to my aunty's house to shower and he went home to ready for the big night =)

By 6.45pm, he arrived at my aunty's place to pick me up. Still he's not telling me where are we going. Haha! Baby is so cute!

Well, where did we end up to be at? He brought me to candlelight dinner at Mr Ho's Fine Foods at Crown Square. Baby went all so sweet~! He booked the place earlier on when I told him that I would love to try out the food there as all my friends were telling me that it's nice.

The place was fully booked! Each and every table has a name on it. When we arrived, there was about 3 other couples seated there. The waiter came and we ordered our drinks. I had apple lemon juice while baby had orange juice.
Then a lady came with a rose held in her hand. She passed the rose to my baby and said, "This rose is for your partner." Smiled and walked away. And baby, of course, gave me the rose. *hyped!* Nice or not the pic? I took that =)
The first dish came. It's the appetizer. It's called sauteed fresh button mushrooms. It's quite nice. My first time trying half cooked mushroom. Hee~
The second dish came after we finished the mushrooms. This one's a soup. It's called double boiled rib soup. Came with a slice of ginger bread. This one's nice! I like! As you can see the above 2pics are quite blur. Baby were quiet shy to on the flash. That's why lor. Picture quality being reduced. Haha!
But soon after, he became a pro to his bro's camera. Looks slurpy? Keke =) That's the main dish. It has a huge piece of lamb chop, rib eye steak and barbecue ribs. Something like that I think. This one's SUPERB! *two thumbs up!!!* I'm so gonna go back there for this! Hahaha!
And lastly, the Strawberry Napoleon came. This one's good too! It's so creamy! Oh how I wish it's all filled with chocolates instead. Hahaha!
Overall, the dinner was superb! Thank you baby love! This is my first time experiencing candlelight dinner and also foods at Mr Ho. It was all so great!!!

Then after dinner, we went to our very own home again. It's always our place to go =)

He still haven't pass me my present when we're at home. And I start to went curious. Did he really buy me any gift? Haha! But he said he did. So I kept waiting and waiting. The whole night there was nothing bo. How come?

Baby's getting sneaky. He only passed me my present when we were about to head home. Wana know what is it? I actually read the whole thing in car while he was driving.

Baby gave me a box and an envelope.....

....................................................................................

.............................................................................

.....................................................................

.............................................................

.....................................................

.............................................

......................................

..............................

......................

................

.........

.....

..

TADAH~~~~
The envelope contains a card and also a letter....
What did he wrote? He loves me! Haha!
And the letter? Made me teared! Baby is so bad! He wrote all the messages which I sent to him every month during our anniversary. Oh my~ Touched me so deep! I teared right in front of him. Haha!
And the box........
Baby bought me a pendant~!~!~!
He's so sweet~ Awww~~~
This rose...... is from him to her =)

HAPPY VALENTINES MY SWEET BABY LOVE~!
I LOVE YOU MUCH~! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING~! HUGS & KISSES~!

LOVING YOU MUCH~!
Perpetua Angeline

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aiyerz.. Sweetz betol :)
aNgeL-cuPid said…
hahaha!how was yours? what did jf give you?

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10