1st Year Anniversary~!

Yesterday was me and baby's 1st year anniversary together. *hugs!* We planned to head over Elephant for our celebration cos both of us never been there before.

We met at our home around 7pm and went to Elephant. The place was just ok. Not as nice as I expect it to be. Haha!
I ordered plum & 3sour while baby had strawberry milk shake. His drink's better than mine. Haha!
We both ordered chicken chop but in different sauce and ways of cooking. Baby had cabonara fried chicken chop. It came quite disappointing to me though.
I ordered cheesy chicken chop with ham. Mine was....er.....no comment. Sigh~

Overall, the place was kinda disappointing to me. The whole night costed around RM43 even after discount! So there it is. It's expensive! No more second trip for me there. Haha!

Then later, we passed by Patio to see if Greg is there. Found his car. Yeapz! We went down to surprise him. Hehe =D Wanting to surprise people but yet I'm being so surprised that I met people I know there! Steven from ED, Joanne from St3 and Ong from my primary school! Oh my! Kuching is really a small place. Haha!

After that, me and baby headed home. Our home. To have our own private moments =)
We ordered a cake from Taka. It's the black forest. Only small ones. Just 'yi si yi si' lah. Hehe =D
Honey love...
1year had gone by...
And I'm still loving you as much as when we first started...
I know it wasn't easy, no one said it is...
I know what you had to go through...
And I know my own mistakes...
But baby love...
I'm here to tell you...
That now I can promise you...
5years...
Like how you promised me...
I can be sure...
That if we both stand together...
Hand in hand...
We will go through it all...
I love you dear....
Happy anniversary...

Loving you always,
Perpetua Angeline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10