Fuck up!

Darn! Things just doesn't go right these day huh. Why oh why. Damnit!!!!!!

Why can't I just live like any other girls out there??? Why??? Why can't I be in college at the age of 18 and then graduate in whatsoever diploma or heck degree??? And then get myself a job and life goes on. Why can't I just do that? Why do I have to get myself into so much trouble? Gawd I hate life! I hate my life! I myself ruined it! Damnit!

Troubles troubles troubles! Why can't you just stop coming to me??? Having headache here. So whatever that I'm saying please just ignore. But I hell do wanna get out of this fucking life!

Why don't I party? Why don't I club? Why don't I enjoy life? Why do I have to have so much thing coming on to me? Damnit damnit damnit damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what should I do next? Work or study? Heck I really don't know!!!!! Now please do yourself a favor and hire me a fortune teller or whatever you call that person who tells your future. Foresee them for me and then I'll know which route to take. Damnit! I hate my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party