New RAM

Recently I got so fed up with my pc being super duper hyper damn slow. So I decided to get a new RAM since my old one is super super small. Sigh! Last time suku ma. Don't know anything about pc when I bought this one. So even had to bother my bro's friend's dad to help me check those specs and all. But now I smart liaw. Can even change own RAM. Muahahaha!!!!

So yesterday I went to find Kupoz. He helped me to get a RAM at a cheaper price. As said lah. Hehe =P~ Oh before I forget! THANKS KUPOZ~!
That's the cover. Soli lah. I actually already installed the RAM onto the motherboard and forgot to take pic. So I took my old one instead. Haha! Um...my old one was only 512mb lah. And the new one that I got is 2GB~!!!! Lalala~~~ Don't call me alang alang cos I'm tight on budget. A 2gb RAM already eats up RM115. Sob sob~ But ah! It's worth it!
And so, this morning once I woke up. Haven't breakfast even! I went to operate my dear cpu. Muahahaha!!!! I pandai punya. People say 'kiang du ho. mai keh kiang'. Hahaha!!!
Ini macam lor~ Sorry too dark. Can't get the right angle cos my window was direct at my cpu. Keke =P Call me a bad photographer but I still take. Buek~

Currently loving my new RAM speed. Current lah hor. I hope it's gonna be permanent. Keke =D And then hor! I found out another thing. My STUPID STUPID DVD-RW is spoilt!!!!!!! Meaning I have to get a new one. Haiz....Anyone kind enough to give me one as Raya present? Or or....Mooncake Fest present? Christmas isn't that far either. Hahaha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10