I'M BACK!!!

I'M BACK BABEH!!!! I'M BACK FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Know where is that? Nyahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I'M BACK AT EARTHDANCE!!!!!! Oooohhhh I miSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS dancing sOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! Hehehe =D

My class is on every Wed night at on alternate Tues night. Time from 7.45pm to 9.15pm. Fee? Ask yourself. Haha! I'm there with Rose @ aHLosT @ mei gui mei gui~~ Haha! Her sis Irene is there too. Heee~~ Finally get to see Rose after AGES been missing. Kakakaka~~~

Anyway, I'm happy and am super duper HYPER glad that I took the class though I'm already broken. Cos damn! The time when I'm there, it's the happiest ever! Even teacher said I'm always the happiest there. Haha! Oops!!!

Gonna download the song now. Wana practice. Hehe =P Chaoz~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10