FreePod!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

COS CHRISTMAS CAME MUCH EARLIER THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!! Ok I'm crazy.

Let the short story begins.........

Few weeks ago, I did plurk or was it Fb status update saying that I'll have something free from Bro Dustin (bf's brother).

And yeap! I finally got it last night!!!

What is it you ask? Hehehehe~~~~~


IT'S A TRIPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it may be "just a tripod' for some of you but hey! I've been wanting one since ages ago! Why I didn't buy one? First, I thought I could wait til I have more savings. But then when I have cash in hand, I have something else which is more important to buy. Bah I'm always like that~~!


So when months ago I mentioned it to bf that I might lastly plan to buy a tripod for myself, he said that his brother has extra ones at home since he's now using the hugeass DSLR that wouldn't fit on the small legs. So I said, can I buy it from him? It's not good to take things for free bah~

So he went to ask his bro, and guess what! He said to give it to me for FREE!!!!!

That night I was like on top of the world! Super Duper Hyper HAPPY!!!!!! Oh gawd I feel like jumping up and down and hug him! Hahahaha!

So much for stories. I don't know the Victory brand though. Not familiar. So there you go. My happiness last night that finally reaches my hands~~

THANK YOU BRO DUSTIN!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10