Time out. It's good for you. It's good for everyone actually. We all need time out once in awhile. It's sort of like a meditation which some people do it every morning or every evening. I don't do meditation because I can't focus. I just started yoga. Which it does help with clearing your mind for that one hour. But at times I couldn't find my peace during the class. I will stare into the ceiling and my mind starts to plan what to do tomorrow. Now speaking of that, I think I have something planned but then I forgot. Will get back to that planning later. So, time out. I'm talking more on a longer hours time out. A day or two or even a week to a month. We work everyday. We have our daily routines to follow. We have meetings and deadlines. We have friends and family to entertain. We sometimes give ourselves a little me-time during the weekend but some weekends will be allocated for gatherings and there goes our me-time. Work is fun but work can be st...
Today marks a very historical day for me =D 25th of July Year 2010 is a new day for me to remember. Hehehe =DD Why??? There comes in on how my title connects to this post. I've been doing surveys for months. Saving up all that I can. Budgeting myself in everything I spend. Just so my dream can come true. Yes. It is once again due to my 'kiasuness' . Partly because it's what I like to do. Partly also, it's because I promise myself I will travel more. Travelling means seeing the world. And I don't wana miss a single moment not being able to remember where I went, what I did, what I ate, what I bought and of course, who I went with. So, I've finally settled myself down. And I turned my direction towards Nikon =) And today, this noon, I went over Copal at Jalan Kulas with my sweetness-overdozed boyfriend to bring home my new baby =DD These are what I brought home. =DD I can't smile anymore because my mouth is already numb. Hah...
I believe in every relationship, both of you have to have at least one similar interest. Be it the love for food, similar hobby, practice the same sports or even simple as love to read. Similarity is very important in a relationship. Without the similarity, you can’t find a common ground to agree on. I always go against the Yin and Yang concept and the opposites attract concept. The one that says you compliment each other by being the different person than him/her. Yes there should be some compliment, but a couple can never be the total opposite character of his/her other half. Nothing will go wrong during the dating stage. The romantic stage is where both parties are blinded by the overly heated love atmosphere. But what happens when you argue as time pass? Two different people with different thoughts, opinions and characters will have endless argument. It is during this time that your common ground, similar interest that is going to bring you to back to reality. You see, when ...
Comments