Kuching, Rock Cat City!

Last night me and bf went out on our usual Saturday night outing. But it wasn't that usual last night =) Cos we had a mission in hand. Brought out all of my gadgets and gears and we went off after sending 'dinner' to Viki at station. Haha!

So, what was our mission?

We're gonna try out night photography and my main mission was to snap a few photos to submit into a contest I'm joining. Will elaborate more on the contest in my next post.

Anyway, the best place to snap photos at night would be of course, town area since it will be brightly lit!

Our very proud arch at Padungan road. There wasn't many cars around town at 7pm last night so..................................................................................

I WENT TO BE FRIEND WITH OUR DEAR BIG FAT WHITE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!! It was ages ago since I step foot next to that cat!!! August is Kuching month and so the cat's 'accessories' is a never-to-be-missed!!! Rawk cat!!!

A random shot by my bf. I love how the word "Selamat Datang" got caught in this pic. =)

Challenge me to snap photo with the cat!!! =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to exchange links with your site angel-cupid.blogspot.com
Is this possible?
aNgeL-cuPid said…
erm...but u didnt leave ur url.

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10