Snap & Win Contest


Hola people!!! I'm doing this on behalf of Sarawak Bloggers but then at the same time I hope no one joins so that I can win! Hahaha! Ok I'm not that mean!

What do you have to do to join this contest? EASY!!!

1st Step: You go grab your camera.
2nd Step: Think creatively and innovatively and smartly and whatever-ly lah~
3rd Step: Snap a photo! Or even more than just one or two photos! Snap as many as possible!
4th Step: Upload your photos into Flickr or Photobucket or Picasa or any other website that is similar.
5th Step: Go to Sarawak Bloggers and submit your url into the form provided.
6th Step: Complete the slogan "I love Sarawak because..." in NOT MORE than 25 words!
7th Step: Click "Send" and you are done!

Only 7 simple steps!!! Easy right? If I can do it, why can't you? =D

And just look at the prizes! It's a Nokia 5130 XpressMusic!!!! A brand new handphone FOR FREE!!!!!!

What are you waiting for? Get our of your seat now and go grab your camera to snap photos!!! GO GO GO!!!!!!

Comments

Cyril Dason said…
Very easy to win :-) Hope more will join in... Prizes are guaranteed!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10